- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge)
- Bachelor of Science- Microbiology
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
Orthopedic Surgery Residency
Fort Worth Affiliated Hospitals Residency Program (Ft Worth/Dallas, Texas)
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Recertified 2003 and 2013
- Board Certification – American Board of Orthopedic Surgery 1995, Recertified 2003 and 2013
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery Delegate
- Texas Orthopedic Association- Member
- El Paso Medical Society- Member
- Staff Physician at Providence Memorial Hospital, Sierra Medical Center, Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso Specialty Hospital, El Paso Day Surgery.
- Diplomat American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Licensed in Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Colorado.
Personal Interests and Bio
Originally from New Orleans, Dr. Klein has been practicing orthopaedic surgery in El Paso since 1993. Since 1991, he has been the proud husband of Maria DePrang Klein with whom he has three wonderful children, Graham, Reece, and William.
- Health and Nutrition
What Patients Say?
“Everytime I came in ready to give up with pain Dr. Klein solved those problems immediately, he has made my life liveable.”
“I have had such great attentive care under his service, his care has improved my condition to near perfect!”
“Dr. Klein and his staff have shown genuine interes in my needs and helping with my treatment plan.”