Terren D Klein, MD
Our Work Injury Orthopaedic Care
Serving Injured Employees, Employers, and Referring Physicians
Dr. Klein is a Texas Workers Compensation Certified Impairment Rating Physician. He takes pride in take caring for those who have sustained an orthopaedic workplace injury. He understands how important it is to quickly treat workplace injuries and get employees back to work, and how to support employers through the worker's compensation claims process.
Our practices provides comprehensive care for injuries that are orthopaedic in nature -- injuries to the bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
Our orthopaedic services include:
- Non-surgical orthopaedic care
- Orthopaedic surgery
- 2nd opinions
- Podiatry care with orthotic services
- Diagnostic testing (X-rays, MRI's, and EMG's) at our office
- Rehabilitation therapy (Physical and Occupational Therapy)
- Fracture & hand clinics, by appointment (casting and DME services)