- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge)
- Bachelor of Science- Microbiology
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
Orthopedic Surgery Residency
Fort Worth Affiliated Hospitals Residency Program (Ft Worth/Dallas, Texas)
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Recertified 2003 and 2013
Certifications and Professional Memberships:
- Board Certification- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery 1995, Recertified 2003 and 2013
- Texas Workers Compensation Certified Impairment Rating Physician
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery Delegate
- Texas Orthopedic Association- Member
- El Paso Medical Society- Member
- Staff Physician at Providence Memorial Hospital, Sierra Medical Center, Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso Specialty Hospital.
- Licensed in Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Colorado.
Personal Interests and Bio
Originally from New Orleans, Dr. Klein has been practicing orthopaedic surgery in El Paso since 1993. Since 1991, he has been the proud husband of Maria DePrang Klein with whom he has three wonderful children, Graham, Reece, and William.
- Health and Nutrition